Saturday, October 17, 2015

Revised Introduction

In the following post, I will be revising my the original introduction in my Rhetorical Analysis, utilizing the Student's Guide.

Kulinski, Daniel "Approve" 7/14/2012 via flickr. Attribution-NonCommercial Share-Alike 2.0 Generic License.


My revised introduction is better than my original in main part because it is now complete and (hopefully) more successfully incorporates/introduces the main point trying to be achieved in the analysis. I minimized the information I provided about the article itself, and refocused on the purpose of my audience (students in my discipline). Furthermore, I instead added this information (as seen below) into an "extended" introduction; meaning, I made it its own paragraph following the new introduction. 

Original 

Bohland, Alyssa. "Screenshot of Rhetorical Analysis Draft" 10/15/15 via Google Docs.


New and Improved

Bohland, Alyssa. "Screenshot of Rhetorical Analysis Draft" 10/17/2015 via Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment