Monday, October 5, 2015

Cluster of The Case Against Circumcision

In the following post, I will be using an invention method known as clustering to organize the rhetorical strategy and situation of my article. The site I used for my cluster is known as Popplet.

Bohland, Alyssa. "Screenshot of 'The case against circumcision' cluster" 10/5/15 via Popplet.





















In my cluster I attempted to consolidate the information which we have been discussing in our past few blogposts. I provided the key points of each subcategory of information to give a general conceptual understanding of my article and the way it is constructed. The colors are meant to represent different subtypes of information.

Additionally, I'm sorry if it shows up a little strange on any computers. In order to make everything readable, I had to set the photo to the largest setting, which then overlaps with my side-bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment