Saturday, October 17, 2015

Paragraph Analysis 2

In the following post, I will relate what I found after performing a more in-depth analysis of my Rhetorical Analysis, more specifically, the paragraphs in said draft.

ClkerFreeVectorImages "Magnifying Glass" 10/17/2014 via pixabay. CC0 Public Domain License.


I am inherently more comfortable with this form/genre of writing. The QRG was new territory for me and, as such, I struggled more with the formatting and conventions of Project 1. However, I took a lot of time on my Project 2 Draft, making sure I fully analyzed the argument by structurally organizing both the overall layout and internal layout of the individual paragraphs. The analysis confirmed my belief that my draft is ready to be turned into a final copy and submitted for grading, though I am still somewhat uncertain about the coherence of my new introduction/conclusion. 

Here is the link to my Copy for Paragraph Analysis 2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment