Saturday, October 17, 2015

Revised Conclusion

In the following post, I will revise the conclusion of my rhetorical analysis according to the "Tips for Writing Conclusions" in the Student's Guide.

EWikist "The End Book" 8/23/2010 via Wikipedia Commons. Public Domain License.


Similar to the improvement of my introduction, I attempted to largely alter my conclusion by introducing the main idea of the project. I also utilized the Circle Back method as listed under the "Tips for Writing Conclusions" in the Student's Guide. My conclusion is longer, fuller and more fitting for the project's intentions.


Original 

Bohland, Alyssa. "Screenshot of Rhetorical Analysis Draft" 10/17/2015 via Google Docs.


New and Improved

Bohland, Alyssa. "Screenshot of Rhetorical Analysis Draft" 10/17/2015 via Google Docs.


No comments:

Post a Comment