Saturday, November 7, 2015

Draft of Public Argument

In the following post, I provide the link to the draft of my Public Argument.

Bohland, Alyssa. "Screenshot of 'Circumcision in Religion' Public Argument" 11/7/15 via iMovie.


I would very much like to apologize for my draft, and whoever has to suffer through watching it. I mention it at the beginning of my video, but I will repeat it here: Much of the footage I plan to include in the video, I didn't have enough time to record before this week's deadline. Additionally, you'll find that everything gets much more bleak toward the end of the video with blank screens and only words, etc. This is also because I was running out of time! I plan to focus most of my time next week on all the creative aspects of my video.

Also, I have yet to include a voice over, so my narration is what is represented by the text. Thank you for your patience with me, and good luck to you. 

The link to my draft can by found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment