Friday, November 27, 2015

Draft of Open Letter

In the following post, I provide the link to the draft of my open letter as well as a a paragraph directed to my peers, who will be editing my letter.

Appelo, Jurgen "360-Degree Feedback" 11/23/2010 via flickr. Attribution 2.0 Generic License.


The link to my Open Letter can be found HERE.


To My Peers:

The main thing I'm concerned with in my draft is whether or not I've included enough citations to my own work. I was having a difficult time finding places to add in a reference to another blog post without it seeming totally random and uncalled for. I would also like to know whether or not my letter seemed to generally be headed in the right direction. Writing it, I felt I was drifting away from the purpose of the prompt, and I definitely don't want that to translate into my final product. Thank you! 



The drafts I edited are linked below:

Morgan's draft
Carter's draft

No comments:

Post a Comment